- The fundamental thing  which is to be followed by the police is that no lady can be arrested before 6 a.m. what’s more, after 6 p.m., regardless of the possibility that a arrest warrant has been issued against her.(section 46 of Civil Procedure Code of India, 1973).
- The police can’t force a lady for her physical presence at the police headquarters, in the event that they need to question her. A lady can be cross examined at her habitation, in nearness of her relatives. (Section 160 of Civil method Code of India, 1973)
- Women can only be arrested in the presence of at least one female constable
- Under the Indian law only female cop can check the women. The tolerability and respect of the lady must be kept up and no male officer can make an inquiry on her.
- While at the time of arrest of pregnant lady no force can be used and her health should be kept in priority.
- Arrested women should be kept in separate jails.
- Medicinal examination of lady can be done in the presence of lady doctor only.
(Section 53(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973)
- The arrested female must be monitored just by the female cops.